*theme #11 is a theme by destroyer.tumblr.com. Please don't remove credit! */>
*Goes to a craft store and sees tiny minature objects and clothes*
Wow that would look great on my hermit crabs
a genre-aware white haired anime boy that dyes his hair in protagonist colours in an attempt to avoid his tragic fate
Anime mom untying her side ponytail when shit starts going down to avoid death
A character that sits next to the wall instead of the window in class to avoid being an anime protagonist
Anime is corrupting our youth, these children need to make Jesus their senpai
THIS IS PRECIOUS GOOD FOR YOU I HOPE YOU AND FLUFFY REMAIN FRIENDS FOREVER THANK YOU FOR SHARING <33333333
he sees you when you’re sleeping
IT’S NOT EVEN SEPTEMBER YET
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little